Quick Stats:
Trades: Envoy / Assassin
♀//
Small (3’2", 310 lbs, 4'9")
pvp:

511 posts • 1,750 points
Played by squid

09-15-2020, 12:26 AM

Slap kitten brother with paw stare at ceiling light or be a nyan cat, feel great about it, be annoying 24/7 poop rainbows in litter box all day meowzer yet put butt in owner's face and i see a bird i stare at it i meow at it i do a wiggle come here birdy or massacre a bird in the living room and then look like the cutest and most innocent animal on the planet. Pretend you want to go out but then don't this is the day yet all of a sudden cat goes crazy, and destroy the blinds but i is not fat, i is fluffy. "run at 3am why use post when this sofa is here for hopped up on catnip," yet eat prawns daintily with a claw then lick paws clean wash down prawns with a lap of carnation milk then retire to the warmest spot on the couch to claw at the fabric before taking a catnap under the bed, so leave dead animals as gifts.

html by deej & art by scarf

Code:
<center><div style="border: 2px solid #000; max-width: 530px; padding: 10px 10px 600px; background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/YRrzzgQ/ambrosine4.png'); background-size: 510px; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#09061a; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

<div style="text-align: justify; width: 90%; line-height: 13pt; font-family: times; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: .75pt; color: #7d7b8e; border: 1px solid  rgba(0,0,0,.3); background-color: rgba(0,0,0,.2);">

<div style="padding: 30px;">text <em style="color: #6a2e87; font-style: italic; font-size: 12pt; font-family: garamond;">"speech"</em> </div>

</div></div>
<div style="font-weight:normal;text-transform:uppercase;color:#54494c;letter-spacing:0.5pt;word-spacing:1pt;font-size:9px;text-align:center;font-family:times new roman;line-height:1;">html by deej & art by scarf</div></center>

♔Ambrosine
Infernia Ridge Leader
High Queen

venom in her eyes

Quick Stats:
♀//
pvp:

511 posts • 1,750 points
Played by squid

09-18-2020, 06:33 PM

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
“’Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more.”

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December;
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
Eagerly I wished the morrow;—vainly I had sought to borrow
From my books surcease of sorrow—sorrow for the lost Lenore—
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore—
Nameless here for evermore.

And the silken, sad, uncertain rustling of each purple curtain
Thrilled me—filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;
So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating
“’Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door—
Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door;—
This it is and nothing more.”

Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,
“Sir,” said I, “or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;
But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,
And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,
That I scarce was sure I heard you”
—here I opened wide the door;—
Darkness there and nothing more.

Table by Ice. Graphic by Moogle.

Code:
<center><div style="width:500px; border:1px solid #000000"><table width="500px" style="border: 2px solid #000000; background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#aa9294;" background="https://i.ibb.co/wRMp90k/PAPERPOST2.png"><tr><td align="justify"><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:250px; padding-left:16px; padding-right:16px; padding-top:10px;">

<font style="font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:11px; word-spacing:0px; text-indent:0px; letter-spacing:1px;><font color="#2f150b"><div align=justify> Text <font color="#453634">“speech”</font>
</div></div></div></font></color></div></td></tr></table></center><div style="width: 420px; text-align: center; font-family: times; font-size: 6pt !important;"><font color=#000000>Table by Ice. Graphic by Moogle. </font></a></div></center>

♔Ambrosine
Infernia Ridge Leader
High Queen

venom in her eyes

Quick Stats:
♀//
pvp:

511 posts • 1,750 points
Played by squid

09-24-2020, 11:02 AM
Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text. Text text text text.

irish

Code:
<div align="center"><div style="width: 400px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/TRkiAjy.png') bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #140000;"> <div style="font-family: Times; font-size: 11px; color: #5c4242; text-align: justify; padding-left: 40px; padding-right: 40px; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 720px; line-height:12px; word-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-indent: 2px;">  <font color=6a3254>“Speech</font> texf

</div></div></div><center><table><tr><td style="width:401px; font-size:7px; line-height:8px;text-transform:uppercase; font-family:small fonts; text-align:right; color:#000000;"> irish </td></tr></table></center><p>

♔Ambrosine
Infernia Ridge Leader
High Queen

venom in her eyes

Quick Stats:
♀//
pvp:

511 posts • 1,750 points
Played by squid

10-05-2020, 12:07 AM
LIES ON THE LIPS OF A PRIEST
For the briefest moment, Kaz and Van Eck sized each other up from across the bridge. Kaz couldn’t help but be reminded of when they’d faced each other this way seven days ago. He’d thought too much about that meeting. Late at night, when the day’s work was done, he’d lain awake, taking apart every moment of it. Again and again, Kaz thought of those few crucial seconds when he’d let his attention shift to Inej instead of keeping his eyes on Van Eck. It wasn’t a mistake he could afford to make again. That boy had betrayed his weakness in a single glance, had ceded the war for the sake of a single battle, and put Inej— all of them— in danger. He was a wounded animal who needed to be put down. And Kaz had done it gladly, choked the life from him without pause for regret. The Kaz that remained saw only the job: Free Inej. Make Van Eck pay. "The rest was useless noise."

Code:
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Open+Sans+Condensed:ital,wght@1,300&display=swap" rel="stylesheet"><center><table style="width:100%; background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#b8bfb9; background-image: url('https://i.postimg.cc/sfh6HSwq/photo-1551516181-bd86c934e12a-ixlib-rb-1-2.jpg');"><tr><td><div style="padding-left:200px; padding-top: 25px; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; line-height: 30px; color:#ffffff; text-align:center;">LIES ON THE LIPS OF A PRIEST</div><div style="padding:15px; font-size: 13.5px; font-family: cambria; line-height: 15px; color:#392e3b; text-align:justify; background-color: #ffffff;  width: 60%; height: 400px; overflow:auto;">text. "<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; font-family: georgia; font-size: 15px; color:#93689e;">speech</span>"

</div></td></tr></table></center>

♔Ambrosine
Infernia Ridge Leader
High Queen

venom in her eyes

Quick Stats:
♀//
pvp:

511 posts • 1,750 points
Played by squid

10-12-2020, 03:57 PM
then i shall let you live! i'm not interested in you that way. tobias: what way? michael: pick one. there's unlimited juice? this party is gonna be off the hook. i am having a love affair with this ice cream sandwich. boy, i sure feel like a mary without a peter and a paul. maybe it was the other george michael. you know, the singer-songwriter. i'm afraid i'm with michael on this one. then i shall let you live! i'm not interested in you that way. tobias: what way? michael: pick one. there's unlimited juice? this party is gonna be off the hook. i am having a love affair with this ice cream sandwich. boy, i sure feel like a mary without a peter and a paul. maybe it was the other george michael. you know, the singer-songwriter. i'm afraid i'm with michael on this one.

Code:
<center><div style="background-image: url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/
754789535203721267/765019016535474176/ambro.png'); background-color: #392c40; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; width: 480px; min-height: 400px;"><div style="padding: 50px 50px 350px 50px;"><div style="padding: 20px; font-family: times; font-size:9pt; text-align: justify; background-color: #503d5b; color: #fff;">text <q style="color: #d0bcda; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9pt;">"speech"</q> </div></div></div></center>

♔Ambrosine
Infernia Ridge Leader
High Queen

venom in her eyes

Quick Stats:
♀//
pvp:

511 posts • 1,750 points
Played by squid

10-16-2020, 05:01 PM