Trades: Paladin / Envoy
♂/Male/Bisexual
Large (3'9", 400lbs, 6'7")
pvp:

373 posts • 709 points
Played by Sekai

09-28-2020, 09:25 AM
ooc: ---

Oh he didn’t plan for Jacques to ask why he was asking such things! How stupid! Bronx looked away to hide the nervousness in him. Swallowing hard once then twice, he eventually looked to Jacques his gaze flitting to his feet then his face. Bronx had never considered monogamy until just now, could he calm and tame his wild side? He was willing to give it a shot if it meant waking up next to Jacques…

Bronx opened his mouth but no words left his tongue. So he closed his mouth and grunted annoyed at himself. He shook his head before he tried again, ”I will be honest, I seem to get butterflies in my stomach when you are around… and my heart races like mad… do you feel the same?” he asked voice low and soft, looking at Jacques with a little flare of hope in his emerald eyes.

”Talk”

@Jacques

Jacques
Rogue
Lion

Quick Stats:
Trades: Paladin / Huntsman
♂/male/bisexual
Large (4'2", 500lbs, 8'2")
pvp:

154 posts • 404 points
Played by Rico

10-11-2020, 08:24 PM
The Frenchman was suspended in perplexity and a thrilling anticipation between this moment and the next, his gold and mocha eyes glued to the blonde-maned lion as he waited for his answer. He was uncertain what his family’s traditions of monogamy had to do with anything, but the subject of their conversation was clearly leading up to something that was along the same lines as his own unspoken thoughts and desires.

Bronx broke the brief but interminable silence with an admission that sent shivers through the red-maned Levasseur. He blinked his mismatched eyes and looked away, afraid the other might read the surprise on his expression as anything other than what it was – delight. Taking a moment to gather his composure and inhaling a steadying breath that did nothing to quell the roar of dizzying emotions that threatened his good sense, Jacques responded. “I didn’t expect you to say… that.” He admitted with a weak chuckle, his nerves and uncertainty getting the better of his happy sentiments.

Bronx liked him, and that changed everything. Jacques had thought his shine to the lion to be nothing more than a crush, as he was vastly different from others he had met and his enthusiasm for life and freedom of spirit was a breath of fresh air for the Levasseur. But he had more to consider than just himself, more to lose than simple dignity, and so he was cautious despite his tumult of happy, blissful excitement. “I feel much the same,” He ventured quietly, his tone portraying a controlled serenity that in no way reflected his thoughts or sentiment as his gaze returned to the blonde singer, his smile stronger across his mouth as he regarded the other with shining, uncertain eyes.

@Bronx
Speech

Bronx
Rogue
Lion

PROM KING

Quick Stats:
Trades: Paladin / Envoy
♂/Male/Bisexual
Large (3'9", 400lbs, 6'7")
pvp:

373 posts • 709 points
Played by Sekai

10-14-2020, 07:23 PM
ooc: ---

Ears folded in unease when Jacques admitted he hadn't thought those were the words he'd hear him say. Uh oh was he going to get grossed out or mad? No he just seemed to take his time responding, making Bronx feel like he was stuck in a frozen moment. He could hear his heart beating in his chest, it felt like it might pop out and offer itself to Jacques willingly and openly. Then he replied and he found himself exhaling, when was he holding his breath to begin with?! He gave a low chuckle of relief then looked at Jacques, ”do you think... I dunno” why was this so hard? He had bed Jyzara without hestiation and had flirted with no worries with those other males, so what made this hard? Was it because he was letting his heart show and he was afraid to watch it be broken?

”... we could try being mates?” he said finally then looked at Jacques mildly alarmed at his own quickness, he added quickly with a awkward laugh, ”only if you want of course, I mean if you'd rather we didn't it's cool, I just..” he trailed off looking away nervously, he had never been mates with another. Flings yes, lovers yes. But never true hearted mates that were bonded to another. This was a big step for him.

”Talk”

@Jacques