0920147920200131132 Hell is Empty - but are the devils here?
Welcome to Valoria

KINGDOMS OF VALORIA
SITE CREDITS
!!!!!!!!!
Hell is Empty - but are the devils here?
Calling the Casimir

Ghoul
Rogue
Cub

Quick Stats:
Trades: None / None
♂/Cis/
Large (4'2", 540 lbs, )
pvp:

2 posts • 1 points
Played by Winter

10-13-2020, 01:03 PM
They were forced from their den, away from their home. While the prospect of getting out for the first time was exciting, something felt different about this outing. They were brought to a large gathering, a bunch of strangers. Not really knowing what was happening, Ghoul chose to stay close to his father, for now.

@Asura @Harpy

♔ Akuma
Zantera Falls Leader
King

Quick Stats:
Trades: Gladiator / Assassin
♂/Male/
Small (3'8, 379, 6'3)
pvp:

167 posts • 69 points
Played by Fess

10-16-2020, 03:19 PM
His lips twitch into a satisfied and approving expression as @Wendigo sounds like he will offer assistance soon, past the next winter once he is of age. Akuma nods. Then his attention shifts to @Baghul as the later offers congratulations. "Thankyou. I intend to use it to benefit the family." and bring some sanity to the land hopefully.

@Abraxas came but was silent and was given a quick glance. To be fair Akuma didn't real know who he was ... on a couple levels! But assumed he was family regardless. A lioness was next, he did not know @Tezerain by name bit similar to Abraxas assumed her family and this was further supported by her introduction. "Certainly. How old are you?" because that would clue him into what kind of position or rank she could be offered.

@Wyvern was next to offer introduction and Akuma nodded in response. The cub was glanced at with something similar to a flicker of amusement as @Ghoul moved around. Then he focused on the group as a whole. "For anyone who does not yet know, I am Akuma Casimir. This will be as Casimir stronghold and any who wish to join me here and take up rank or home here are welcome to. I want to build the family strength and legacy up once more." he paused "If you wish to remain in other prides, so be it. Just know this is a Casimir ruled pride."

Now ideally they would all come into the pride and build its strength so when the other, paranoid and softer prides caught wind the pride would not be attacked and over run in masse. He did not intend to start trouble, however traditional views were rarely met with tolerance these days. And he did not intend to play nice if confronted. If he did need to build from the ground up he would. YOLO and all that.
code by corvus

Mateus
Askath Jungle
Cub

Quick Stats:
♂/AMAB/
Large (4'2, 500, 8'2)
pvp:

14 posts • 14 points
Played by Bunny

10-17-2020, 04:50 PM
slipping quietly through the territory, the shadow of a boy comes. a call - not for him, but for his family. some of the faces were familiar from the strange, disjointed family meeting that had been called earlier - but he still did not have names to put to many of these faces. a shame, but not a surprising one. he recognizes this as another prideland, but unlike askath, matty almost likes this one. there is sand instead of grass, there are waterfalls instead of lakes. yes, he could get used to a place like this. almost belatedly his attention shifts to those gathered, unsure who the summoner was. one of the older men, probably, but there were many of them. notably his father is missing, but matty is unsurprising by that, too.

pale eyes slide listlessly to those gathered in turn, waiting. finally one of them begins to speak - introducing himself as akuma, king. the rest... well, went over the boy's head. he tries his best to look attentive, like he understood. casimir and stronghold and strength, and all that. maybe this akuma would let him stay, despite his age and general lack of usefulness. maybe this akuma could finally fill in the gaps in the boy's training; and, that is to say, maybe this akuma could be the start.

and if not, that was okay too.

he was happy to be a shadow.

""

I'm looking for a place to start
And everything feels so different now
code by corvus // background

Asura
Rogue
Cub

Quick Stats:
♀/F/F
Small (3'3, 319 lbs, 4'10)
pvp:

8 posts • 8 points
Played by Shark

10-18-2020, 04:03 PM

asura was not pleased to be pulled from her slumber by @Bhagul. the spoilt brat she was, the harbringer was disgruntled that she had not had a choice in the move from the grove to some place strange.

the walk had been long (in reality, it was short, but her little legs deemed otherwise), and she had done nothing but complain and grumble the entire way. @Ghoul had received most of it, since he was the big brother. as they arrived into zantera falls, the various different sounds, sights and scents confused her. putting on a brave face, she trotted forward despite an apparent fear bubbling in her chest.

"what is this?" she shouts -- almost demandingly, as she stands in the middle of the casimir crowd that had gathered. the big man named @♔ Akuma seemed to have control over the situation. without thinking, the child stomped up to him and slammed her over-sized paws down on his single right one. "i want food. give me food." she demands, anger clear in her small and immature voice. oh, to be an adult.

♔ Akuma
Zantera Falls Leader
King

Quick Stats:
♂/Male/
Small (3'8, 379, 6'3)
pvp:

167 posts • 69 points
Played by Fess

10-22-2020, 05:03 PM
OOC: Anyone wanting to join can now exit and claim the falls tag!

A dark coated youth arrived and his gaze flicks to @Mateus briefly, he offered the youth a little nod of acknowledgment. Then....the little female spawn...@Asura had the annoying call to scoot forward and make a 'demand' of him. It was not her place to demand anything of any male, let alone the king in his own land.
Giving her an unamused look for a moment Akuma's eyes then raised to @Bagul in a 'please take care of your spawn' look. Very much hoping he would be teaching the cub proper manners and Casimir behavior before the little shit got herself hurt. And no, not by him. That kind of sas tended to get tiny ones in over their heads. Besides he was trying to bring BACK the family and did not intend to put up with a lack of Casmir discipline from newer generations

Looking at the group as a whole he would finish up. "Anyone wishing to join now. Welcome to the pride. If you want a rank come on in and talk to me privately about it." nodding to the group he would turn and slip into his borders, eagerly waiting to see how many would join him in his efforts. How much hellfire was left in Casimir hearts? Or was it time to start a new fire...

--- Exit Akuma ---
code by corvus

Wendigo
Zantera Falls
Yearling

Quick Stats:
Trades: Gladiator / Outlaw
♂/Cisgender/Unknown
Medium (4'0", 470, 7'8")
pvp:

60 posts • 70 points
Played by Zena

10-25-2020, 03:45 PM
He longed for the day when he could claim a rank of his own, but this wasn't it. Soon enough his age would be sufficient. For now, it was enough that he had a home and he could stop lingering around the stone circle all the time, because that had gotten boring after a while. So many fights that didn't end in anything. He headed deeper into the falls to see what kind of place Akuma had chosen for them and see if anything of importance had been left behind by the previous owners of the pride. He did so love taking things that didn't belong to him.

-exit wendigo-

Lamia
Ekacia Coast
Lady

Quick Stats:
Trades: Informant / Assassin
♀//
Large (3'10, 324lbs, 5'4)
pvp:

58 posts • 74 points
Played by Naya

10-25-2020, 04:41 PM
Seems she missed the party. Well, not too bad, She heard enough; Akuma Casimir was king of the Falls, and intended to make this a strong hold. Her eyes, instead turned to her older brother, no, not that brother, her half brother @Bhagul . "Seems your doing well after dad left." She commented her eyes following the sounds of a small voice demanding food to the little one standing before them. "This one yours?" She asked, well, at least she knew her to be Casimir. She was a pretty little thing, but thankfully firstly a cub and secondly family. @Asura 'd only get passing resentment from her Aunt and her hatred for all things female. Abraxas had made it here too, it seemed and she frowned ever so slightly. "And where have you been big brother? Thinking of jumping prides?" He huffed. "Well, Im going home now, do tell the king to call me if he needs a paw with anything." And with that Lamia turned and left.

.exit

""

DEEJ

Bhagul
Rogue
Lion

Quick Stats:
♂/Cis/Heterosexual
Large (4'2", 545 lbs, )
pvp:

142 posts • 78 points
Played by Winter

10-26-2020, 09:58 AM
He looked to Lamia. "They are mine. And one more." He would have to go searching for Harpy, seeing as she hadnt followed along. For now, Bhagul would accept the invitation to the falls. Having a casimir stronghold would be the foundation for their familys future. For his cubs future. "Asura. We do not demand food." He hissed at her. This would be her only warning. With that said, the best attempted to nudge Adura and Ghoul, to find them a den.

-exit-

Viné
Zantera Falls
Lion

Quick Stats:
Trades: Gladiator / Informant
♂/genderfluid/hetero/poly
Large (4'2", 542lbs, 8'1)
pvp:

48 posts • 79 points
Played by Naya

10-26-2020, 11:41 AM
Of course Viné couldn't say how she knew about little Akuma, having been a deity chained to a tree untill recently. Instead she ovefered a smirk, "I pride myself on knowlage." She replied nodding her maned head as Akuma confirmed his parantage- and the only one that mattered in her mind. His sire was of no consiquence and only the casimir blood mattered. After them other Casimir trickled in. Most the deity of deception could name, though some were hazy to her. The youngest of them she knew not at all, having been birthed after her return to life. But, it was a good feeling to see so many Casimir coming together; they hadn't been as fractured as Viné had thought. "I wont speak for my cousin, but I wish to join you here. I am the eldest son of Bael Casimir, though I know his name is distasteful. I have no loyalty to my sire, only to the blood of Casimir." As she was in life, death and rebirth. Akuma's invitation rang out, seeming not to want to add more to his acceptance speech after declaring it a Casimir Pride. "I will be speaking to you later."

Rank. Power. Jezebella wanted it all.

/exit

""

don’t get caught, i’m dangerous
it’s always been like that.
code by corvus
type: & #233; (no space) for é
Viné presents as male but uses female pronouns in posts, your character should only refer to them as male.

Serpent
Zantera Falls
Yearling

Wounded until Oct. 22nd, 2020
Quick Stats:
♂//
Large (4'2", 540lbs, 8'2)
pvp:

22 posts • 22 points
Played by Naya

10-26-2020, 11:51 AM
The itch was all he could think about, all he could focus on. That and the bubbling rage that burned within him like hot lava. He could only think about revenge, only think about her face and clawing it off. Every time he closed his eyes he saw her his every waking moment was plagued by her. Damn that bitch, how long did he have to wait? How long before he could reclaim his dignity from the female that stole everything from him for a word. She would forever be vile, forever be evil forever be everything that a female should not. And one day he would have her right were she had him. Only, he would not let her suffer as she did. No, her end would be swift and decisive. He only needed the time. The chance to grow and learn.

His gaze snapped up when words crossed his ears that seemed directed at him- Well not exactly. Cousin was not speaking for him, damn, so he must speak for himself. He opened his maul slowly, his lips cracking and adding the smell of fresh blood to the air. "Join." He said, only, unable for long words. Damn his cousin for not giving out his name, his maul parted painfully again. "Serpent." There. The only things anyone needed to know about him right now. His face throbbed painfully and itched at the same time his focus falling on that until he saw the king move away out of the corner of his eye. Finally.

.exit

speech

Serpent Casimir
snake skin by lollo13 / code by twesh