Quick Stats:
Trades: Paladin / Huntsman
♀/female/
Medium (3'9", 359lbs, )
pvp:

12 posts • 12 points
Played by Sekai

10-17-2020, 05:49 PM
ooc: this is ... directly after the attack so she has no idea of Ramona's safety etc

Well it had been a nice home, however brief it may be. Luckily it hadn't been her only option presented to her upon her arrival here. So despite being sore from the wounds upon her hide (three claw marks on either side of her rump, and the base of her tail was a little bitten up) she managed to track Manes' scent back to where it had been the strongest. But she was no fool, she would pause at the borders gingerly taking a seat feeling the wounds reopen upon her rear. She winced but grumbled mostly to herself, nothing for it now. Just some rest and a good cleaning would probably take care of most of it. Looking around she took in the difference in the pride of the ridge to the plateau, both had rocks so both had advantages in terms of getting a good view on other prides. It wouldn't be so bad, unless those nasty little bastards came here too... maybe then she might let loose a little. Chuffing she began to call for someone in charge wondering if Manes' had a queen to help him out here.

”talk"

irish

@♔Manes @♔Ambrosine

Vermier
Infernia Ridge
Lord

Quick Stats:
Trades: Gladiator / Assassin
♂/Male/Straight
Medium (4'0, 490, 7'7)
pvp:

191 posts • 407 points
Played by Eerie

10-17-2020, 09:24 PM
Not a roar but a chuff. Polite little piece of concealment there. Sounded young, and female, and possibly shy? Definitely on Vermier's radar. The Lord swung toward the borders, tossing idle paws over the descending stones and ledges, by now a familiar path that lent his approach the seeming of grace as well as the natural show of confidence. He also smelled blood. Wounds healing. Adrenaline. Things that made him drool though he didn't feel the hunger. He eyed her up and down, making no secret of his study nor any secret of his verdict. His ember eyes vacantly scanned her marks from afar. Interesting spot patterns. Nice contrasting tuft. But, when he got near enough to seek her eye color, he also realized she had a mane and his lips twitched. He drew himself to a stop with some formality but mostly impatience, suggesting that she was wasting his time. "Mmm. Ugly." He shrugged and moved on to the more boring matter of greeting a rogue at the borders. Looking at females was way more interesting than talking to them, especially when they were ugly. "Eez Dieudonne pride. I am Vermier Dieudonne. Who is?" He expected her name and business and all the boring shit that he would have to listen to until his sister arrived and then she could take over the business of listening to the boring shit. He didn't know how women could stand it. Power must make it worth it, in the end.
table by analese, stock unknown

Isolda
Rogue
Lioness

Quick Stats:
♀/female/
Medium (3'9", 359lbs, )
pvp:

12 posts • 12 points
Played by Sekai

10-17-2020, 10:48 PM
ooc: this is ... directly after the attack so she has no idea of Ramona's safety etc

a male with red eyes approached, this wasn't Manes. He was of a different coloration and with a neat coloration of mane, but as he came closer there was a vibe off him that made her fur shiver. His words suddenly as he drew up before her, she looked confused and muttered, ”excuse me?” she then looked around before looking at the sky, well it was a weird day. ”Yeah, i guess it is ugly out” she agreed, but she wasn't confident that was what he had been referring to.

”I am Isolda Hodari... this is Infernia yes?” she asked when he introduced himself, this was Dieudonne pride? What no, this was Manes' pride was it not? ”I met the king, Manes, I wish to join the pride” she said slowly carefully, she wasn't sure how good his English was. And she didn't know a lick of the language he was spitting at her.

”talk"

irish

@Vermier

♔Manes
Infernia Ridge Leader
King

Quick Stats:
Trades: Informant / Gladiator
♂/Male/Bisexual
Large (4'1, 544, 8'2)
pvp:

434 posts • 1,166 points
Played by Shark

10-18-2020, 03:43 PM
and the final angel perished,
It was no surprise to the Infernian King that @Vermier had beaten him to the borders of their pride. His decorum and professionalism was to be questioned, as was his ability to speak the common tongue. Manes caught the man speaking to @Isolda, but it seemed harsh and caused him to raise a brow. Vermier, He calls to the Lord, ensuring that the Dieudonné was aware of the King's arrival.

Attention turned to Isolda, and he greeted her with a smile. Isolda, what brings you to the Ridge? Is everything okay in the Plateau? Manes was not aware that the rogues had attacked the Plateau; perhaps if he had he would have reacted a little differently. But for now, the King would wait for the information to be released from the lioness.
[Image: 5gwg4NP.png]

Vermier
Infernia Ridge
Lord

Quick Stats:
Trades: Gladiator / Assassin
♂/Male/Straight
Medium (4'0, 490, 7'7)
pvp:

191 posts • 407 points
Played by Eerie

10-19-2020, 10:43 AM
His verdict seemed to confuse her. She glanced around as though there was some other hideous lioness here. Yet there was only her. When she glanced back he gave a helpless shrug. "Sorry." Not sorry that he was mean but sorry that anyone was born the way she was.

For some reason she took askance at the fact that this was a Dieudonne pride. Had she not been told? No, only of its subordinate king, as though -his- blood did not hold the power. This displeased him and he scrunched his forehead in a scowl. "Ambrosine Dieudonne High Queen. Manes is serve for King. All obey Ambrosine." He almost recognized her surname but it must not count for much if she was seeking a home under another family. One ear swiveled at the king's gracious approach. Vermier smirked and stepped back. It pleased him that the weak-boned male was so afraid of startling him. Wouldn't want to break more bones. Questioning this rogue was now beneath him; he skulked in the background, deciding to make sure Manes properly informed her of how to serve Ambrosine.

-verm is looming, feel free to skip
table by analese, stock unknown

Isolda
Rogue
Lioness

Quick Stats:
♀/female/
Medium (3'9", 359lbs, )
pvp:

12 posts • 12 points
Played by Sekai

10-19-2020, 11:40 AM
ooc:---

to say she was uncomfortable by this male wouldn't be that much of a stretch it wasn't the way he spoke or the way he stared, it was just the vibe he gave off. It didn't suit her. Dual eyes narrowed a bit at Vermier, she started to realize that he was not talking of the sky or the weather. But her... thankfully Manes arrived before any verbal lashings could be given that might have escalated.

”mm” she hummed thoughtfully eyes not leaving Vermier for a moment then she looked to Manes, the one she had sought here, A change of plans brings me here. The plateau is gone, rogues torn it asunder. I do not know the state of its members because I had hardly enough time to meet them before they came” she answered Manes seriously, eyes flicking to Vermier to see his reaction to the idea of bloodshed.

”Is your offer on the table m'lord?” she asked manes again focusing her attention on the King, she had lost some of her flirting since hearing that he ruled alongside a lioness. No need to step on any toes today!

”talk"

irish

@Vermier @♔Manes