Quick Stats:
Trades: Envoy / Cleric
♀/Female/Bisexual
X-Small (2'9", 269lbs, 4'2")
pvp:

74 posts • 109 points
Played by Sekai

10-23-2020, 11:49 AM
It was deep for him too? She felt a pang of guilt hit her stomach, but he seemed confident that he could manage this. So she allowed her weight to lay upon him, but she was paddling with her free paw to keep her body from going under. Soon the laughter left his lungs and she was reassured by this, but she then suddenly realized how close they were and felt heat rise to her cheeks. Something he couldn't see due to the fur upon her face. Thank the gods! Ears twitched she looked to Artyom and smiled warmly, ”well, you are quite the strong one!” she giggled softly, she was assured that he wouldn't let her go under. ”Do you think you smell pretty enough yet?” she asked with a little smile, the scent of the flowers she used would help their blessings she had asked for when she had let them go into the pool. If he felt better about the water then they didn't need to be in it much longer!

"Speech"

image by johan mouchet | art by irish

@Artyom

Artyom
Rogue
Lioness

Quick Stats:
Trades: Cleric / Huntsman
♀/non-binary/asexual
Medium (3'8, 359, 5'2)
pvp:

69 posts • 178 points
Played by bunny

10-23-2020, 06:49 PM

with one arm slung over their shoulders and the other paddling gently in place, it kept her aloft - but it also kept her close. all they have to do is angle their head slightly to the left and their muzzle almost brushes against her cheek. the sudden realization of their close proximity makes artyom go still, their cheeks flushing. and it makes them extra careful, holding very still so they don't dislodge @Sassa into the water - or worse. her laugh is a gentle sound, melodic - and artyom can almost feel the rumbling of her chest. it's just another reminder of their proximity, and bearish ears twitch backwards, a smile pulling quietly at their usually stern features. her question makes him pause, giving their answer a thoughtful weight - even as their smile widens. "i hope so," artyom says, rumbling a gentle chuckle. there were certainly enough flowers floating around in the water! if artyom didn't smell like flowers, then they smelled like sassa - and certainly, either option was just fine in their opinion.

""

Sassa
Rogue
Lioness

Quick Stats:
♀/Female/Bisexual
pvp:

74 posts • 109 points
Played by Sekai

10-23-2020, 07:01 PM
oh good, he felt he had enough of the flower scent, so she would grunt trying to move to the edge again but looked to Artyom with a look meaning. It was time to get out, she didn't want to leave the closeness of Artyom but she didn't want to over do the ritual either, plus it would take some time to get dry. She grunted struggling to get out of the pool and she did not do so gracefully, but who did? Once on the edge of the pool she shook the water off and laughed softly, ”I think that will be enough blessing then” she said with a smile her eyes shining at Artyom.

"Speech"

@Artyom

Artyom
Rogue
Lioness

Quick Stats:
Trades: Cleric / Huntsman
♀/non-binary/asexual
Medium (3'8, 359, 5'2)
pvp:

69 posts • 178 points
Played by bunny

10-23-2020, 11:50 PM

it seems that @Sassa's ritual was less about appeasing the gods, and more about appeasing their noses. who is artyom to argue with that? when the little lioness says they're done and starts moving towards the side, artyom happily obliges - stepping to the side to help her reach the edge. once she's up and out of the hot spring, artyom follows suit - thick, downy fur resisting every inch. sopping wet and dripping everywhere, artyom shuffles off a few steps and shakes like a dog - angling their body so that sassa isn't in the spray zone. with how thick their fur is, artie is going to be air drying for awhile - but that's just fine. because - this was nice. time spent with her always is. "thank you," they murmur - voice gone soft among all the swirling mist and lingering petals. not for the first time, artie is glad for the heavy fur dusting their cheeks, so that little sassa cannot see how horribly they blush. "for sharing your ritual." again. hopefully it wouldn't be the last time, either. grey eyes shift, and the bear is almost nervous as they speak again: "we could - head to the den?" because - she was still going to stay with them, right?

""

Sassa
Rogue
Lioness

Quick Stats:
♀/Female/Bisexual
pvp:

74 posts • 109 points
Played by Sekai

Yesterday, 04:42 PM
The ritual was done, it was a simple one she didn't have to use blood to make it work. And when blood hadn't worked last time why try again? She smiled thankful she could hide her shy emotions around him, she was starting to feel butterflies in her stomach again. She lifted a paw to shield herself again from his shaking of his fur, oh boy was he ever fuzzy! He'd take a while to dry off! Poor guy. Sassa gave a low happy chuckle, ”Of course Art, I always appreciate your help” she always appreciated him around, he really was a good student. Ah yes the dens! ”yes! I like this plan” she agreed moving to adjust herself to follow home wondering if these dens of his were hidden away from spies.

"Speech"

@Artyom