Quick Stats:
Trades: Paladin / Huntsman
♂/Male/Bisexual
Large (3'9", 400lbs, 6'7")
pvp:

373 posts • 719 points
Played by Sekai

09-22-2020, 08:02 PM
”... why? Sometimes the truth hurts worse than a kick to the nuts but ...” he trailed off seriously, why wouldn't someone want to accept the even slightest hint of possible issues? Ambrosine's brother was insane enough, he had proved that before, it wouldn't be a stretch to assume it was a plot to break Manes' leg. Maybe he didn't like Manes touching his sister.

brow lifted oh neat, Ambrosine had the pride. Neato bro, he'd be careful. ”I was in the jungle... but... I've been kind of distracted” he admitted honestly, he had been focusing so much of his attention upon Jacques that he didn't realize he didn't smell of Askath Jungle anymore. ”But honestly, there is a lioness in the jungle that just fuckin bums me right out dude” he added with a snort referring to Furia. Man she could kill a mood like no other.

”Talk”

@♔Manes

♔Manes
Infernia Ridge Leader
King

Quick Stats:
Trades: Informant / Gladiator
♂/Male/Bisexual
Large (4'1, 544, 8'2)
pvp:

449 posts • 1,181 points
Played by Shark

09-26-2020, 02:56 PM
Truth be told, Manes had missed the company of @Bronx. They'd had some laughs together, and it was a shame that they had grown distant. The Infernian studied the rogue male carefully. There was something that was misplaced about him -- but the Talgrim was yet to figure out what exactly. No -- I trust Ambrosine. She'll give me Infernia back when I want it. It's in safe hands, He said defensively, well aware of his protectiveness over her.

Conversation moved to his absence from the Jungle and a particular woman that wound the male up the wrong way. I would have thought the Jungle would've been big enough for you not to make enemies, The Infernian mused. Most in the valley knew that Askath was the largest pride - it housed the most and seemed to keep the most peace. He raised an eyebrow at his final statement. Care to indulge me on who is causing you these problems, friend?

Curabitur vestibulum eget lectus ut ultricies.
[Image: 5gwg4NP.png]

Bronx
Rogue
Lion

PROM KING

Quick Stats:
♂/Male/Bisexual
pvp:

373 posts • 719 points
Played by Sekai

10-16-2020, 09:19 PM
”I can believe that, with you and Ambrosine at the helm anyone would be a idiot to try and take you guys on” he laughed with reassurance, he knew that Ambrosine was a lioness no one wanted to mess with! Not with that creepy brother of hers... then Manes began to turn the conversation to him and his situation. He felt his ears flatten into his mane a bit, ”...no you are confusing ample space with too many bodies” he corrected Manes quietly, the Jungle was a booming pride but sometimes there was the issue of too much.

”This time I think it would be wise for me to curb my tongue,” he said suddenly then shook his head, ”she's a wiley thing, worms her way into your head with confusing lingo and body language. Then flips shit when you misunderstand a situation.” he grumbled but then looked at Manes staring hard, he wouldn't slip a name. He wouldn't brand her, because he wasn't sure who the hell he could trust anymore. ”I'll give you some advice instead, beware Dero's sister.” he said with a flash of a smile.

”talk"

@♔Manes

♔Manes
Infernia Ridge Leader
King

Quick Stats:
Trades: Informant / Gladiator
♂/Male/Bisexual
Large (4'1, 544, 8'2)
pvp:

449 posts • 1,181 points
Played by Shark

10-17-2020, 04:12 PM
Manes chuckled and nodded his head. You're not wrong. The Ridge is growing strong -- you should join us if you find yourself lonely. Was it an invitation? It was of sorts, he supposed. Manes didn't like to think that his friend was without a home where he could settle.

Ample space with too many bodies? Sounds like Askath needs a purge, Manes mused with a smirk, giving his friend a shoulder bump jokingly. The Infernian would never even dream of starting a war with Askath: they were sure to lose, but to forge a war over nothing seemed fickle.

He nods, and takes on the advice. Women are confusing, He snorts with a shake of his head. Still, he'd manage to find one to marry him. Maybe Bronx would find one too?

Standing, Manes turned and gestured for @Bronx to follow. Want to go get something to eat? He could do with some food in his stomach before returning home.

Exit?
[Image: 5gwg4NP.png]

Bronx
Rogue
Lion

PROM KING

Quick Stats:
♂/Male/Bisexual
pvp:

373 posts • 719 points
Played by Sekai

10-19-2020, 12:09 PM
The Ridge was growing strong which was good to hear but so had some other prides that the rogues decided to deceimate without judgement. ”.. maybe, right now I'm hanging around a fella” he said with a flash of a smile, he wouldn't delve deeper into his affections for Jacques, but he was recluntant to join a pride and leave him alone.

”Very” Bronx agreed with a laugh he felt some of what the old friendship they had flicker back to life, and then he started to follow Manes without question. ””Yeah, I'm starved, hard to hunt out here sometimes” he agreed with a chuckle, he could hunt but only small meals that he could manage on his own. He would miss the big jungle meals.

exit with Manes

@♔Manes